Regular check-ups are encouraged at Cronulla Veterinary Clinic. Our pets age a lot quicker than humans, and early detection of problems may help improve and prolong quality of life.
Preventative health care includes:
- Vaccinations – to protect your pets against various contagious diseases
- A well-balanced diet – talk to our friendly team for advice
- Dental health check-ups and dental health care options
- Positive socialisation – early addressing of behaviour problems to minimise unmanageable behaviour
- Necessary parasite treatments such as worming, heartworm prevention and flea and tick treatments.