When your animal is unwell, you can trust us to perform a thorough examination, diagnostic tests as necessary and discuss our findings and treatment plans with you. Part of our thorough examination is our communication with you, the pet parent. We allow half hour consultations to allow enough time to do this.
Our medicine services include a range of services including:
- Internal medicine
- Dermatology (includes ear problems)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Cushing’s Disease and other hormone disease diagnosis and management
- Musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis
- Heart, lung and airway diseases
- Behavioural medicine
- Oncology and chemotherapy
- Microchipping services and microchip scanning
- Nail trimming
- Wildlife & exotic animal medicine
- Blood pressure and eye pressure testing
- Pharmaceutical needs
We have excellent relationships with specialists and referral centres for assistance with the more complicated cases.